CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Program
The CompTIA Network+ certification is geared toward professionals who have at least nine months of networking experience. A candidate must be familiar with networking technologies, media, topologies, security, installation and configuration, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices.
The Network+ certification is recommended or required by Dell, HP and Intel, and is also an accepted entry-point certification for the Apple Consultants Network. The Network+ credential meets the ISO 17024 standard and just like the A+, it is recognized by the U.S. DoD.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a non-profit trade association, issuing professional certifications for the information technology (IT) industry. It is considered one of the IT industry's top trade associations. Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, CompTIA issues vendor-neutral professional certifications in over 120 countries. The organization releases over 50 industry studies annually to track industry trends and changes. Over 2.2 million people have earned CompTIA certifications since the association was established.
The regular tuition is $2750 per student. For a 15% discount, ask your sales rep for a discount code to secure discounted tuition fee.
● Delivered via virtual training.
● Training material for all participants included in this price.
● Training delivery by qualified and specialized instructors.
● Includes 2 attempts at taking the exam to qualify for certification.
● 5-Day Bootcamp.
● Coaching assistance available for 90 days after Bootcamp to develop relevant portfolio.
● Informational Interview Career assistance available for a year after Bootcamp to boost employability.
● Access to Monthly Cohort refresher and exam prep webinars on related topics for a year.
● A voucher to take certification examination.