CompTIA Security+ Certification Training Program
CompTIA Security+ covers network security concepts, threats and vulnerabilities, access control, identity management, cryptography, and much more. Although CompTIA does not impose any prerequisites, the organization recommends that cert candidates obtain the Network+ credential and have at least two years of IT administration experience with a security focus.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a non-profit trade association, issuing professional certifications for the information technology (IT) industry. It is considered one of the IT industry's top trade associations. Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, CompTIA issues vendor-neutral professional certifications in over 120 countries. The organization releases over 50 industry studies annually to track industry trends and changes. Over 2.2 million people have earned CompTIA certifications since the association was established.
The regular tuition is $2750 per student. For a 15% discount, ask your sales rep for a discount code to secure discounted tuition fee.
● Delivered via virtual training
● Training material for all participants included in this price.
● Training delivery by qualified and specialized instructors.
● Includes 2 attempts at taking the exam to qualify for certification.
● 5-Day Bootcamp
● Coaching assistance available for 90 days after Bootcamp to develop relevant portfolio.
● Informational Interview Career assistance available for a year after Bootcamp to boost employability.
● Access to Monthly Cohort refresher and exam prep webinars on related topics for a year.
● A voucher to take certification examination.