Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
If you wish to make a career makeover, the Scaled Agile Product Owner Product Manager is for you.
Are you interested in securing industry recognized credentialed career certification to prepare you to lead programs and add organizational value ? We believe this certification and badge gives you an added credibility to work with subject matter experts, stakeholders and business partners. Consider Registering to attend this training.
Please check out program overview and register to reserve your seat.
The earning potential of Scaled Agilist
Develop the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). Attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART. Learning objectives are:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
The regular tuition is $1,985 per student. For a 15% discount, ask your sales rep for a discount code to secure discounted tuition fee.
● Delivered via virtual training
● Training material for all participants included in this price.
● Training delivery by qualified and specialized instructors.
● Includes 2 attempts at taking the exam to qualify for certification.
● Includes 1 year of membership to the SAFe®️ Community Platform.
● 2 Full Days/4 Half Days Bootcamp
● Coaching assistance available for 90 days after Bootcamp to develop relevant portfolio.
● Informational Interview Career assistance available for a year after Bootcamp to boost employability.
● Access to Monthly Cohort refresher and exam prep webinars on related topics for a year.
● A voucher to take certification examination.
Training Schedule: June 9 and 10, 8:30 am - 5 pm EST, Lunch: 12-1:30 pm
Interview with the Instructor of SAFe POPM